Dawn after Dawn, Dusk after Dusk
I'm so sick of staying at home and coming online and practically wasting the electricity and time doing nothing productive. Holidays for me can be pretty boring since most of darlings are busy or caught up in their own matters. I've been meeting my cousins for the past few days for movie and shopping. Mundane matters to many. Am I useless or what?
Why I should be bothered when you couldn't get me on the phone,
Why should I be bothered to message you,
Why am I disappointed when there's no reply,
Why should I be bothered and take it to heart,
WHY?
Why I should be bothered when you couldn't get me on the phone,
Why should I be bothered to message you,
Why am I disappointed when there's no reply,
Why should I be bothered and take it to heart,
WHY?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home